Reservations may be made online. There is an $8 online reservation fee.
Important: PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES before you book a reservation.
Please note the following:
- Check In: 2pm or later / Check Out: 11am
For late arrivals, your information packet and site assignment will be outside our office for your convenience.
- Summer Cancellations: No cancellations are available, but if you give us 60 days notice, we may be able to make changes to your reservation. There are no exceptions to this policy. There are no refunds on early departures.
- Winter Cancellatons: Must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival for daily and weekly reservations to receive a refund. There are no refunds on early departures.
- Parking Pass: One parking pass included. Additional passes can be purchased for $15 per night during the Summer,or $5 per night during Winter at check-in.
- Pets: Dogs are $3/day per dog during the summer, and $2/day in the winter. Unfortunately, we can't allow American Bulldogs, Chows, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Shar-peis, Staffordshire Terriers, Pit Bulls or mixes of these breeds or any other guard-type dog. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Incompatible Site for your RV: If you rent a site that is too small for your RV, you will be required upon check-in to upgrade to the proper size site.
- Credit Card Refund Fees: In the event of a Credit Card Refund, the Customer will 1) lose their Administration charge of $8, and 2) Receive back 95% of the site charges.
San Diego County offers great activites for RV vacations. Please note local parking laws if you drive your RV around San Diego to visit attractions.