- We invite you to stay and camp at the beach for your next RV club outing! Our family-owned and operated resort in North San Diego is the top ranked RV destination on the California coast! Our newly re-decorated clubhouse has a beach mural that creates a great backdrop for your dinners and the fire pit at the pool area creates the perfect conversation setting for your after party! Come enjoy the Oceanside Pier, Oceanside Harbor, Oceanside Museum of Art, California Surf Museum and so much more during your stay. We are close to LEGOLAND, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park and Old Town San Diego.
- 2013 Openings
- May (excludes Memorial)
- June 2- June 13 (Sunday-Thursday only)
- August 18- October 31 (Sunday-Thursday only)
- 2014 Openings
- April 23- May 29 (anytime except Memorial)
- June 1- June 12 (Sunday- Thursday only)
- August 17- October 30 (Sunday- Thursday only)
- 2015 Openings
- April 12- May 28 (anytime except Memorial)
- May 31- June 11 (Sunday- Thursday only)
- August 16- October 29 (Sunday-Thursday only)
- We accept one club at a time, and offer a 20% discount for more than 8 RVs and less than 30 RVs. We cannot guarantee that all club members will have RV sites right next to each other, but we do our best to group in the same general area of the resort!
- The Clubhouse is available for breakfast and dinner use, and has a maximum capacity of 36 persons. It's a great space for get-togethers! Clubs are required to set up/ take down chairs and tables for all scheduled events. Breakfast meetings must be cleaned by 9am; dinner set up may start any time after 5pm and cleaned by 9:30pm.
- 50% of total amount is required at time of reservation; Payment in full is required 2 weeks prior to arrival date. A list of names, RV type/size, and length of stay is required before payment. Upon availability, last minute reservations or extra days may be made by each club member individually and receive 20% off!
Thank you for considering Paradise by the Sea RV Resort as your club's next destination in San Diego !!!
"We were wagon masters with Route 66 Allegros and enjoyed working with you folks. You were so helpful and easy to work with. Thank you! Loved the new table cloths! Nice touch!"
Bob & Kathy Beard, April 2013